Chris Hatten, CPA, CM&AA
- What I Do For Clients
- Thought Leadership
Chris has approximately 15 years of public accounting experience. His experience includes working with public and private businesses, including internet based service companies, hospitality, manufacturing, software development, oilfield service and midstream energy companies.
He also has experience with accounting for and consolidating foreign subsidiaries. His SEC reporting experience includes reporting on Form 10K and Form 10Q. He is also in-charge of the firms SSAE 16 engagements and has experience with SOX 404 engagements.
He provides audit and financial reporting services to clients with international operations including U.S. and foreign-owned companies with multiple subsidiaries and locations.
Chris is also a member of the PKF Texas IFRS and employee benefit plan teams.
- Energy & Oilfield Services
- Computer Software Development
CPA, Certified Public Accountant CM&AA, Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., Houston, TX
Audit Director, 2014-Present
Audit Senior Manager, 2008-2014
UHY, LLP, Houston, TX
University of Houston – Houston, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, 2000
Former United States Marine – Military Police, 1992 - 1996
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs
- Association of Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors
- Katy Economic Development Council
- Turnaround Management Association
- Texas Young Professionals
- "Private Company Standards: Not Always a Better Route" Houston Business Journal, March 2015
- "Private Company Decision-Making Framework update" Leading Edge Digital Magazine - Spring 2014
- “IFRS for SMEs: An Update” – Leading Edge Magazine – Summer 2010
- “The Impact of the Impending IFRS Conversion” – Leading Edge Magazine – Winter 2009
- Accounting for Business Interruption Claims – PKF Texas Internal Department Guidance