Hanh Duong, CPA
Senior Manager, Tax
Languages: Vietnamese, English | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- What I Do For Clients
- Thought Leadership
Hanh is a Senior Manager in the Tax department with 15 years of experience in public accounting. She has spent her entire career working with high net worth individuals, family owned businesses, as well as middle market enterprises, both domestic entities and inbound corporations. She serves clients in a variety of industries including energy, technology, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, retail, tax-exempt and professional services.
Areas of taxable with specialized skills include GAAP financial reporting for ASC 740 (formerly SFAS No. 109), multi-state and international tax filings, property & sales/use taxes, estate and gift taxes, general accounting assistance, and other general tax planning and compliance related services.
- Professional Services
CPA, Certified Public Accountant - Texas, California
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., Houston, TX
Senior Manager, Jan 2008 - Present
Margolis, Phipps & Wright, P.C, Houston, TX
Manager, Jun 2006 - Nov 2007
Martin, Stavolone & Hughes, P.C., San Jose, CA
Tax Accountant, Jan 1999 - Sept 2005
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Master of Science, Taxation – 2003
Bachelor of Science, Accounting – 1998
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Volunteer for Vietnam Buddhist Center (Sugar Land, TX)
- Treasurer for Tu Bi Foundation (Sugar Land, TX), a tax-exempt organization providing scholarships and housing assistance to the poor children and elderly in Vietnam.
- Consultant for the PKF Texas Tax New Hire Task Force, responsible for internal staff training.
- Participant of various internal technical training series for seniors and experienced associates.