Marty J. Lindle, CPA
- What I Do For Clients
- Thought Leadership
Public and private businesses in various industries including real estate, hospitality, financial services, energy and oilfield services, distribution and agriculture.
SEC reporting experience includes initial public registrations on Forms 10, S-11 and S-1 secondary equity filings, annual and quarterly compliance filings (Form 10-K and Form 10-Q, etc.). Additional experience includes assisting with several reverse merger transactions.
Marty is a member of the PKF Texas IFRS Team assisting clients in IFRS conversion projects.
- Energy & Oilfield Services
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
CPA, Certified Public Accountant
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., Houston, TX
Director, 2007 - Present
Senior Manager – 1998 – 2007
BDO Seidman, Houston, TX
Senior Auditor 1996-1998
Jess H. Young & Co., CPAs, Houston, TX
Senior Accountant 1994 - 1996
University of Texas, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1990
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- "Crowdfunding must meet certain SEC requirements" - Houston Business Journal, September 1, 2014