Houston is a destination city to live, work and play. With thousands of restaurants, miles of biking trails, a vibrant nightlife, great sports teams and more, our city is dynamic and ever changing. Houston is a city with no limits - www.TheCityWithNoLimits.com.
The National Cool Factor:
- 46 Places to Go in 2013 - New York Times
- America's Coolest Cities to Live – Forbes
- Fastest Growing Wages in U.S. – Business Insiders
- Most Racially/Ethnically Diverse Large Metro Area – Kinder Institute for Urban Research & The Hobby Center for the Study of Texas
- Fast City of the Year – Fastcompany.com
Houston's professional teams include the Astros (MLB), Texans (NFL), Rockets (NBA), Dynamo (MLS) and Aeros (AHL). We will host 2016 NCAA Final Four and Super Bowl LI in 2017.
Restaurant Capital of the World:
More than 8,000 restaurants represent more than 35 countries and American regions.
- Houston is one of only a few U.S. cities with resident professional companies in the four disciplines of the performing arts: ballet, opera, symphony and theater.
- One of the largest museum districts in the country with 18 museums within walking distance.
Parks & Outdoors:
- Houston contains 52,739 acres of parks including two of the 10 largest urban public parks in the U.S. — Cullen Park and George Bush Park
- Galveston, Kemah Boardwalk and the coast are only a short drive from Downtown and the Galleria area.