Microsoft Awards Gold Enterprise Resource Planning Competency to Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. (PKF Texas)
HOUSTON – August 9, 2012
– Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. (PKF Texas), the only Houston-based accounting and technology consulting firm specializing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, has been awarded the Gold Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Competency.
Microsoft changed their partner program last year and made it much more difficult to obtain and earn a Gold Competency in their new partner program. Some of the new requirements include:
• A more rigid set of Microsoft Methodologies to be mastered and obtained.
• A more rigid set of current Dynamics NAV capabilities to be mastered and obtained.
• Having multiple people certified in each of the requirements above.
• Customer testimonials.
• A confidential Customer Satisfaction Index score.
• Customer retention requirement of greater than 85%.
“Our achievement places PKF Texas in the top 1% of Microsoft’s ecosystem and demonstrates our ‘best in class’ capability and market leadership within a Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and provides a clear differentiation of our firm in the marketplace,” said Gregory Price
, CPA, Director, Consulting Solutions
. “This achievement is not to be confused with Microsoft’s previous ‘Gold Certified’ status program of the past. Many partners cannot make this transition to step up and meet these new requirements. There are a number of partners (false prophets) still showcasing themselves under the outdated program.”
“Clients and prospects can recognize our advanced expertise with the attainment of this competency,” said Price. “The Gold Competency designation signals that PKF Texas has a significant level of industry experience providing services, software, and support for Microsoft technologies. It also indicates to customers and prospects that our business has a best-in-class capability and is reliable, experienced, and endorsed by Microsoft.”
PKF Texas is also a member of Partner Power International (PPI). As a member of PPI, PKF Texas can provide Microsoft Dynamics solutions seamlessly to companies around the world. About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions. Dynamics products include applications and services for retailers, manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and service companies, doing business domestically or in multiple countries. Visit www.microsoft.com/dynamics
Contact Karen Love
, Director, Practice Growth or Raissa Evans, Executive Manager, Practice Growth at 713-860-1400.