Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Identify Ways to Make Benefits Work for You
PKF Texas specializes in conducting employee benefit plan audits. Over 80 companies turn to us to audit and provide advice on the administration of their benefit plan. Our dedicated team of benefit plan professionals has deep experience in this area. We serve companies with "growing plans" of 100 total participants to "mature plans" with 10,000+ total participants.
Our Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services Include:
- Defined Contribution Plans – including 401(k), ESOP, Profit Sharing Plans, Money Purchase Plans and Cash Balance Plans.
- Defined Benefit Plans – Pension Plans, VEBA's, Master Trusts and Cash Pension Plans.
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Single or Multiple Employer Plans
- Limited or Full Scope Audits
- Plans Requiring 11K filings
The PKF Texas Advantage
Our professionals understand the challenges and complexities CFO's, Human Resources and others face each year when managing the plan audit. The culture PKF Texas has created allows us to retain our best audit professionals, ensuring you have a consistent engagement team from year to year. We have the experience of working with sophisticated clients and go beyond focusing only on the ERISA requirements. As a result, our firm has developed a ‘client centered' audit approach focused on delivering a service intensive and minimally invasive audit.
PKF Texas Painless Planning
The PKF Texas Painless Planning process facilitates a smoother audit experience through proactive planning, consistent staff assignment and continuous communication. Our clients tell us they appreciate this type of approach.
- Risk and Oversight of Employee Benefit Plans
- Then and Now: Pension Law Reforms Impact DB Funding
- The Challenge of Alternative Investments
- FASB 157 And The Importance Of Establishing Fair Value
PKF Texas is a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.