Litigation and Bankruptcy Services
What We Do:
- Bankruptcy consulting
- Forensic accounting
- Settlement and claims consulting
- Business valuation
- Formal courtroom testimony
- Implementation of reorganization plans
- Initial situation assessment
Choosing a litigation partner can be problematic. When commercial disputes, litigation or business failures occur, you want to work with professionals who offer many years of experience, are qualified in the areas they represent, who understand how the legal system's processes work, and who offer responsiveness and objectivity.
PKF Texas offers you all of this - and more. We address issues associated with fledgling concepts, as well as issues related to established, mature operations. We offer you a proactive, client-centric service approach that results in objective and authoritative assistance. We are here and ready to serve you.
How We've Helped Clients:
- Fraud investigation
- Forensic accounting investigation
- IRC § 382 analysis
- Outsourced financial reporting manager