As a close advisor, PKF Texas has a wide range of service offerings and experience to provide to attorneys. Our team not only has the technical skills to assist with your client work, we also have tremendous experience in a broad range of industries. Our focus is to provide the technical accounting, forensic accounting, and professional advice you need as you provide the best counsel to your clients. Our Director team and professional staff have the advanced education and certifications to give you the confidence you need when the cards are on the line.
Our areas of experience include:
- Forensic Accounting – investigative analysis of financial and accounting aspects of litigation and disputes; reconstruction of financial records
- Fraud Investigations and Documentation – full investigative capabilities, working closely with the attorney to support prosecution and insurance claim documentation
- Litigation Support – support for accounting, fraud investigation, internal controls, damage calculations, valuation, tax disputes, or contract audit
- Valuation – valuation services for damages, business value, or tax planning or issues
- Tax Controversy
- Due Diligence – whether it is sell-side due diligence in preparation for a transaction or buy-side due diligence on a target company, we are experienced across a spectrum of industries to provide in-depth transaction due diligence
- Accounting Research – technical accounting research and documentation of the appropriate accounting treatment for GAAP, IFRS, or SEC.
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- Entrepreneurial Advisory Services (EAS)
- Internal Control / Internal Audit – supporting your clients or your case regarding the design and implementation of a the internal controls environment; control risk assessments
- Public Company Reporting – our team of audit professionals have significant experience with SEC reporting on all levels and the current SEC regulations
Industries with experience: