Transfer pricing allows companies to generate pricing for goods, services, royalties and loans between companies in a cross-border context. In order to minimize exposure to penalties; however, you must maintain certain compliance levels. We work with owners and managers to ensure compliance while meeting IRS requirements and integrating business operations.
Case Scenario - A multinational, foreign owned engineering, procurement, and construction company used us to assist with multi-year transfer pricing studies.
At PKF Texas, we have a particular set of skills to connect woman business owners to the resources they need in Houston.
- International Desk
- Audit & Accounting Services
- Entrepreneurial Advisory Services
- Tax Services
- Litigation and Bankruptcy Services
- Simplexity Services & Consulting
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Stages of Business
- Joint Venture Strategic Advisors
- Case Scenarios