- This event has passed.
The Board’s Role in Navigating Climate Change – National Association for Corporate Directors
September 23 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Join the National Association for Corporate Directors (NACD) for an in-person program around the realities of climate change with speakers:
- Greg Ebel, President and CEO, Spectra Energy
- Greg Goff, Director, Western Refining Logistics GP LLC, Avient Corporation, Enbridge Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Moderator Stephen Brown, Senior Advisor, KPMG Board Leadership Center Director, CFES Brilliant Pathways, Association of ESG Professionals, Inc., Englewood, N.J. Public Schools, Queens Economic Development Corporation, and Minority In-House Counsel Association
- 7:00 a.m. – 7:40 a.m. – Check-in and networking
- 7:40 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast, introductions and program
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. – Closing remarks
NACD Texas TriCities takes your health and safety seriously. However, despite our efforts, as at any public gathering, there is a risk of contracting COVID-19 at our event. Given this risk, by registering, you agree that YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK regarding the special dangers associated with COVID-19. Further, you are agreeing to comply with any requested safety protocols, and you agree that you will not attend the program if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have knowingly been in contact with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Members Free | Non-Members $75Register Now
346-250-2802 | email@example.com