- This event has passed.
In Conversation with Carey Lohrenz and David Horsager – National Association for Corporate Directors
November 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join National Association for Corporate Directors for their next virtual session, “In Conversation with Carey Lohrenz and David Horsager.” As we recover from the pandemic, we find a new set of challenges raging: geopolitical turmoil, recession risk and changing workforce demands. Now more than ever is critical for leaders to build and earn trust with their shareholders and stakeholders and cultivate high-performing teams all while fostering a culture of resilience.
Attendees of this session will receive 1 NACD Credit. The discussion will feature two highly acclaimed board leaders and speakers for a conversation about successful leadership and trust strategies necessary for today’s and tomorrow’s leaders. They include:
- Moderator, Clint Greenleaf, Chief Executive Officer, Content Capital Director, DRG, Keystone Bank, Advantage Media, Terrain Capital, Zilker Media, SPAC
- Carey Lohrenz, CEO, Carey Lohrenz Enterprises Director, Content Capital
- David Horsager, CEO, Trust Edge Leadership Institute
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. CT – Member login and introductions
- 11:40 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. CT – Intros and program
Cost: FreeRegister Now
Who to contact: 346-250-2802 | email@example.com