- This event has passed.
H-Town New Energies Breakfast (Sept. 2022) – KCA
September 16 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
If you are in the energy industry, join K Carpenter Associates for the H-Town New Energies Breakfast. The energy industry is undertaking the portfolio of energies and making a shift to using renewables for the purpose of changing global footprints in a positive manner. As the innovation of this great movement pushes forward, the industry will thrive by establishing ways of moving toward low carbon and benefiting from it.
- Moderator, Juliana Garaizar, Head of Houston Incubator, VP of Innovation
- Aura Cuella, VP Energy Transition, Shell
- Dr. Philip J. Ball, Chief of Geothermal Innovation, Clean Air Task Force (CATF)
- David Brown, Head of Americas Energy Scenarios & Technologies, Wood Mackenzie
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Registration and Networking
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Speakers’ Presentation
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Q&A
- Super early bird pricing (until July 1, 2022) single ticket $80.00
- Early bird pricing (until August 26, 2022) single ticket $105
- Late pricing single seat $120
- *Cancellation Policy: Refunds accepted with a 20% restocking fee up until September 9, 2022. Or you may transfer your registration to another to attend in your place.
Who to Contact: Diana Swift | 832-303-3308 | email@example.com