- This event has passed.
Rise to the Top – Greater Houston Partnership Women’s Business Alliance
March 10 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join Greater Houston Partnership’s Women’s Business Alliance (WBA) for the 11th annual Rise to the Top celebrating International Women’s Day. Attendees can be part of an energizing conversation, featuring outstanding female executives and thought leaders that leave the audience inspired and uplifted.
To honor this year’s International Women’s day theme, #BreakTheBias, a panel of esteemed female leaders will discuss how we can work together to foster diversity, equity and inclusivity in our professional and personal lives. We will also talk mentors and mantras that helped these women rise to the top in their careers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Irma Diaz-Gonzalez, President and CEO, Employment & Training Centers, Inc.
- Paula Harris, Executive Director, Astros Foundation
- Kimberly Krieger, Chief Operating Officer, Production, BPX Energy
- Nataly Marks, Managing Director & Region Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Linda Lorelle, Founder and CEO, Linda Lorelle Media (Moderator)
- 10:30 a.m. – Noon – Registration & Networking
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. – Luncheon & Program
Additional event details coming soon!
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
The Greater Houston Partnership remains committed to offering our members and the business community a safe and enjoyable in-person event experience for all. To ensure we’re able to continue to host highly-valued in-person gatherings responsibly, the Partnership has implemented the following protocols.
All attendees must:
- Provide proof of vaccination OR show a negative COVID-19 test result in the past 72 hours upon arriving at registration
- Wear face masks in all event areas except while actively eating or drinking
***All attendees will be required to show physical or digital proof of vaccination or test at registration.***
Cost: Members $110 | Non-Members $180 | No refunds after March 2, 2022Register Now