Houston Energy Breakfast - March 2019
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
The Houston Energy Breakfast put a spot on the Houston map over 25 years ago and continues to thrive as the premier industry thought leadership event with "can't miss" networking!
If you haven't attended the Houston Energy Breakfast before, KCA invites you to join and connect with hundreds of other like-minded industry professionals, including senior energy executives from all sectors of the oil, natural gas, power and renewable industries. This will be the fifth year PKF Texas has sponsored the energy breakfast.
The 2019 program (with two Events - March 29 and September 20) will host a lineup of expert speakers, high-level networking, valuable insights and an array of important decision makers in attendance.
Speakers for the March breakfast include:
- Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Chief Energy Officer, UH Energy
- R.T. Dukes, Research Director, Wood Mackenzie
- Todd Abbott, VP Resource Plays South, Marathon Oil
- Trent Lee, Managing Director Gulf Coast, Schlumberger
- 6:15 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Speaker presentation
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Q&A
Cost: Individual Ticket $85
Questions? Diana Swift | 832-303-3308 | email@example.com