NACD - Board Governance in a Ransomware Attack Tabletop Exercise
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Ransomware has dominated the headlines recently, essentially becoming “the other pandemic.” Meat processor JBS recently confirmed it paid $11 million to resolve a ransomware attack and a separate attack on Colonial Pipeline resulted in fuel shortages on the East Coast before the company paid more than $4 million to attackers. Is your organization prepared? Does your Board know what to ask of management when confronted with an incident?
Join the National Association for Corporate Directors for a simulated tabletop crisis exercise, featuring leading cyber experts from the legal, insurance and strategic communications fields. The exercise will pose a real-life cyber incident scenario starting from the time a company discovers an issue.
The speakers are:
- Moderator Kelly Kimberly, Managing Director, Sard Verbinnen; Director, JDRF Houston Gulf Coast Chapter
- Tim Smit, VP, Global Policy & Cyber Risk Consulting Leader, Lockton
- Bill Boeck, SVP, Insurance & Claims Cousel, Lockton
- Michelle Reed, Partner, Akin Gump
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Program
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. - Breakout session
Attendees will receive 1 collaborative credit.
Questions? 832-369-7110 | firstname.lastname@example.org