COVID-19 Updates and Resource Center
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Here you will find important updates surrounding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please continue to check back. As we receive more information, we will update this page. Last updated 8/26/2020
SBA Lending Information as of 8/26/2020
- Guidance on Final Interim Rule for PPP Forgiveness
- PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQ - 8/4/2020
- What to Watch Out for in the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- AICPA Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Calculator
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
- The CARES Act - Five Ways Businesses Can Get Cash Now - Updated 4/3/2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- SBA PPP Information
- PPP Interim Final Rule
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce CARES Act Small Business Guide and Checklist
- SBA Loan Programs and Guidance
COVID-19 Tax Updates as of 8/13/2020
- Tax Briefing - August 13, 2020
- Deductibility of PPP Loans from IRS Notice 2020-32
- IRS FAQ: Deferral of employment tax deposits and payments through December 31, 2020
- Treasury, IRS Launch New Tool to Help Non-Filers Register for Economic Impact Payments
- Texas Comptroller's Office Extends Franchise Tax Deadline to 7/15
- CARES Act Tax Briefing - March 30, 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-20 Gift Tax Returns and Payments Extension
- IRS Notice 2020-18 FAQs
- Tax Filing Deadline Extended - Tax Briefing - March 23, 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-18 Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- Tax Briefing - March 20, 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-17 Key Points Summary
- Notice 2020-17 Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief webpage
COVID-19 Resource Links as of 8/13/2020
- Recorded Webinar: Adapting to New Daily Challenges Facing Not-for-Profits
- Recorded Webinar: Retirement Plans: Navigating Recent Law Changes & Using Them to Your Advantage
- The CARES Act - Five Ways Not-for-Profits Can Receive Cash Right Now
- Track Your Stimulus Payment with New IRS Tool
- COVID-19 and Your Retirement Plan
- Journal of Accountancy Podcast: Pandemic-specific Guidance for Auditors and Preparers feat. Danielle Supkis Cheek
- SEC Provides Guidance on COVID-19
- Accounting Department Operations: COVID-19 - Remote Work for Accounting Departments
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Information
PKF Texas Office Status: Updated 3/25/2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the priority at PKF Texas remains on doing our part to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, our clients and our community.
Following Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo's March 24th Stay Home-Work Safe order, PKF Texas is doing just that.
While our physical office is now closed, PKF Texas is still open, with our business operations continuing without interruption, as we work from home. Although we believe PKF Texas is considered an essential business as professional advisors to you, we have determined this is the best way to help our community.
Our team is here to answer your questions and help you and your business get through these uncertain times. Please don't hesitate to contact a member of your client service team. We are only a phone call, video chat or email away.
Thank you for your understanding and for your partnership with us as we all work through this unprecedented event.
PKF Texas is grateful for your business and for the confidence you have placed in our firm.