I want to let all of the Aggies and friends of Aggies know that the nomination period for the 2009 Aggie 100 closes on May 31, 2009. To submit nominations, visit www.aggie100.com and click on “Nominate.”
To be considered for the Aggie 100 program companies (corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships) must meet the following criteria:
- Company Size and Longevity – The Company must meet both of the following criteria:
- Have been in business for 5 years or more as of June 30, 2009, and
- Have had verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more for calendar year 2006.
- Aggie Leadership – The Company must meet one or more of the following three criteria:
- A Texas A&M University former student or group of former students must have owned 50% or more of the company from January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2008, or
- A Texas A&M University former student must have served as the Company’s chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) from January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2008, or
- A Texas A&M University former student must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team from January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2008.
- Company Character – The Company must operate in a manner consistent with the Aggie Code of Honor and in keeping with the values and image of Texas A&M University.
As the accountants for and the sponsors of the Aggie 100, PKF Texas is proud to play a part in the celebration of Aggie entrepreneurship. If you have any questions contact Lenae Huebner at 979-845-4882 or E-mail: email@example.com.