The Greater Houston Partnership’s (GHP) Women’s Business Alliance’s (WBA) annual “Rise to the Top” luncheon is right around the corner! The luncheon features a panel of speakers who facilitate an engaging conversation in honor of celebrating International Women’s Day.
This year’s International Women’s Day theme is #BreakTheBias, and the panel of esteemed women leaders will discuss how we can work together to foster diversity, equity and inclusivity in our professional and personal lives. They will also talk about mentors and mantras, which have helped women rise to the top of their careers.
The speakers include:
- Irma Diaz-Gonzalez, President and CEO, Employment & Training Centers, Inc.
- Paula Harris, Executive Director, Astros Foundation
- Kimberly Krieger, Chief Operating Officer – Production, BPX Energy
- Nataly Marks, Managing Director & Region Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Moderator Linda Lorelle, Founder and CEO, Linda Lorelle Media
International Women’s Day is a global celebration of the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. GHP’s “Rise to the Top” event aims to be the destination to celebrate the women on attendees’ teams, including the women’s employee resource group, office administration, top volunteers and allies.
For more information and to register, visit www.houston.org/events/rise-top.