International Fraud Awareness Week is nearly over, but that doesn’t mean the conversations and actions stop. Do you have all the information you need to take the steps for fraud prevention? The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) has an abundance of free resources for you to learn what you can do.
Because fraud has a high cost – estimated at $3.7 trillion each year – the ACFE has provided content that focuses on providing insight and cost-effective tips for businesses and organizations to prevent fraud from happening. Some of the resources ACFE has available on their website include:
- Fraud Prevention Checklist
- “5 Fraud Tips Every Business Leader Should Act On”
- Fraud Prevention Check-Up
- Anti-Fraud Technology Benchmarking Report
For more information and resources from ACFE, visit www.fraudweek.com and www.acfeinsights.squarespace.com.
PKF Texas is a strong supporter of anti-fraud efforts and education and continues to work in the fraud and forensics sector with two Certified Fraud Examiners on our team:
- Entrepreneurial Advisory Services Director, Danielle Supkis Cheek, CPA, CFE, CVA
- Audit Senior Manager, Nicole Riley, CPA, CFE
To learn more about our services and how our team can help co-create and co-develop solutions with you, visit www.pkftexas.com/Forensics.