Last revised: October 22, 2021
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a smalltext file that may be placed on your Internet browser when you visit our website. Cookies allow websites to remember your computer or device and serve a variety of purposes. Cookies are used to make the website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. This information may be used improve your experience with the website.
Cookies may be either “first party cookies,” which are served directly by us to your device, or “third-party cookies” (e.g., Google Analytics) which are served by a third-party provider on our behalf. Whenever you use this website, information may be collected through cookies and similar technologies.
When you first accessed this website, you were given the option to accept all cookies, to decline all cookies, or to manage your cookie preferences by allowing certain types of cookies. If you have accepted our use of some or all cookies, the information below relates to cookies that we use or may use on this website.
The types of cookies we may use and why
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: We use these cookies in order for the core features of our website to operate properly. Because they are required for our website’s operation, they are always active. If you choose to accept all cookies on our website, you consent to the use of these cookies. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may negatively affect how our website operates.
- Functional Cookies: We use these cookies to enhance your user experience on our website, such as by storing any setting you may have selected or your interactions with particular content.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to allow us to analyze website usage in order to analyze and improve its performance. They help us determine when you visit our website, how long you spend on the website, how often you visit, and any performance issues you experience with our website.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: We use these cookies to track user activity to provide you with a more personalized service. Advertising cookies are set by third-parties with whom we work with on advertising campaigns and allow us to provide personalized advertisements.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by social media services that we have added to our website to allow you to share content from our website on social media.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time cookies will stay on your device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless you delete it before the expiration date. A session cookie will expire when you close the web browser at the end of your web session.
Controlling and deleting Cookies
You can control cookies in multiple waysways. You can change your cookies settings at any time by accessing Manage Cookies . You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. You can find detailed information on how to do so at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Please be aware, however, that removing or disabling cookies may negatively affect your user experience and the operation of this website.
We may also deliver cookies or tracking technologies to your web browser through email to determine whether you have opened, read, or forwarded the email in order to improve our services to you. If you do not want us to use these technologies, you will need to unsubscribe by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us, as these emails cannot be sent without using these technologies.