The latest issue of the Leading Edge Magazine has hit mailboxes and is posted on the PKF Texas website. This issue features an article written by me, Craig Abbot, Consulting Solutions Manager and Raissa Evans, Practice Growth Senior Manager, about using technology to Retool, Retrain and Retain your employees.
Highlights from the article include:
• Improve or fully use what you already have. It’s time to step up and make the investment to do more with less—faster, better and cheaper.
• Re-evaluate internal processes to trim waste.
• Invest in additional system training for your users. A smarter staff enables your company to generate very important financial data to help guide your business through rough waters.
• Assess how technology will improve your company. In today’s economy, it isn’t just what you cut, but where and how you spend your dollars.
• Leverage your intellectual capital. When partners and providers help, they bring with them the experience of seeing what other organizations have done to do more with less.
• Adjust spending. During more troubling economic times, individual consumers adjust their spending habits, purchasing less expensive store brands…Similarly, you need to make sure your business continues to evaluate its spending habits, considering, perhaps, less expensive solutions.
The Leading Edge Magazine is quarterly publication from PKF Texas. If you’d like to get on our mailing list to receive a copy, please send a note to Jen Lemanski (firstname.lastname@example.org) she’d be happy to add you to our list.