The Association for Accounting Marketing and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants have teamed up for a five-part webinar series focused on growing your practices. The webinars feature insight and knowledge from the practice growth all-stars of the accounting industry.
Our own Director of Practice Growth, Karen Love, will appear in the November 30th installment of the “Growing Your Practice” webcast series, along with Michelle Golden River, Principal and Growth Leader, K-Coe Isom. Their session, entitled “Leveraging the Marketing Function Properly”, will give viewers a strong overview on success factors to help growth leaders maximize marketing investments.
Two webcasts have already aired, with three more on deck through the end of November. You can access the three remaining episodes in their specific links below.
Growing Your Practice Webinar Series:
- September 21, 2016 – What Top Growth Leaders Do to Enhance Sustainability – Katie Tolin, President & Chief Growth Guide, CPA Growth Guides; Chuck Ludmer, Principal & Chief Marketing and Practice Development Officer, Cohn Reznick and Lori Colvin, Partner and Chief Marketing Officer, Armanino LLP.
- September 28, 2016 – Clarifying the Viability of Business Development Pros in Your Firm – Jason Jobgen, Strategic Alliances, BKD LLP and Russ Molinar, Director, Global Markets, Ernst & Young LLP.
- October 19, 2016 – Exploring Compensation Programs for Professional Sales Teams – Mitch Reno, Principal, Director of Client Experience, Rehmann and Jason Delles, Director of Sales, Moss Adams. (Access this Webinar Here)
- November 9, 2016 – Building Growth Leadership Skills – Angie Grissom, Owner & President, The Rainmaker Companies and Scott Moore, Senior Vice President, The Rainmaker Companies. (Access this Webinar Here)
- November 30, 2016 – Leveraging the Marketing Function Properly – Karen Love, Director of Practice Growth, PKF Texas and Michelle Golden River, Principal and Growth Leader, K-Coe Isom. (Access this Webinar Here)
This webcast series is designed for growth-minded CPAs who want to generate and sustain impactful growth in their firms and CPE credit will be given to viewers.
This all comes before the AICPA and AAM host their bi-annual joint conference, ENGAGE 2017, happening next June.