Here are some of the key tax deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the third quarter of 2022. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable tax deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for second quarter 2022 (Form 941), and pay any tax due. (See the exception below, under “August 10.”)
- File a 2021 calendar-year retirement plan report (Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ) or request an extension.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for second quarter 2022 (Form 941), if you deposited on time and in full all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the third installment of 2022 estimated income taxes.
- If a calendar-year S corporation or partnership that filed an automatic six-month extension:
To learn more about what tax services PKF Texas can provide, visit www.PKFTexas.com/Tax.