Energy and Oilfield Services
Today's energy industry poses many opportunities and challenges to energy companies and the companies that serve them. Deregulation and alternative energy suppliers have changed the energy landscape. We know this because we've followed these changes with our energy clients and have developed innovative, practical solutions for the myriad issues they face. Working with energy companies for many years enables us to focus on the issues that matter most to you.
PKF Texas works with the following energy companies and energy services companies:
- Oil and gas
- Alternative energy sources
- Oil field services
- Offshore companies (drilling, supply boats, etc.)
- Energy contractors
- Oil and gas partnerships
Services We Provide to Energy Companies:
Thought Leader Publications:
- Energy Executive Tax Guide - If you are a business owner or high income energy executive, we have an Executive Tax Planning Guide that will help you consider how careful planning and timely action can help support your individual and business goals. For comprehensive strategies, please call on us to connect you with a member of our tax team
- 2015 State of Oil and Gas: Revisiting Fundamentals in a Rapidly Changing World (Register to Download) - This PDF contains a selection of pertinent thoughts about today’s oil and gas market. It touches on key issues, risks and factors impacting the oil and gas environment.
- Joint Venture Audits can Offer Excellent Time Value of Money Return - Houston Business Journal, February 2015
- 2016 Who's Who in Energy Houston
- Perspectives on the Energy Industry - Leading Edge Magazine, Fall 2012
- Big Opportunities in Brazil's Energy Market - Rafael Carsalade
- A New Energy for Business: Alternatives Open Up Markets - Leading Edge Magazine, Winter 2010
- Financial Panel at Total Energy Conference
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the International Energy Space - The EnergyMakers Show
- Where to Learn About the Energy Industry
- Risks in the Energy Industry
- Culture in the Energy Industry
- Comprehensive Training for the Energy Industry
- Energy Industry Challenges and Opportunities in a Boom Time
- Who Trains the Energy Industry?
Key Events and Community Outreach
PKF Texas sponsors and is involved in key events and organizations in the energy space. Ask us how to get involved!
- Houston Energy Breakfast - 2017 Networking Sponsor
- The Energy Makers Show
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Houston Society of CPAs Energy Conference
Contact Our Energy Team
It will be our pleasure to answer any questions you may have about our capabilities. Please contact us to schedule a time to meet to discuss how we can best serve your needs.